Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

wedding nails

I got another new gel mani for my sisters wedding this past weekend.  I absolutely love the color!!!  The gal that did them had a little bit of a different technique than my usual girl.  She got closer to my cuticle, which I like because the re-growth will be less obvious.  They are also thinner...I like the look, but I'm not sure that they will stop my nails from breaking....we shall see. :)


Look how thin!!!  It just looks like regular polish!


And what a beautiful polish color it is!!!  I wish I new the name of the color!  I love it!  I am really thinking about investing in a UV light and some Gelish polishes of my own.  I really think I can do this at home.


I did however get a chip on day 4...that never happens when my girl at home does them!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment