Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Merry Christmas

I know I'm a few weeks late, but Merry Christmas!  One of the advantages from having such a large family is that we have several "Christmas" celebrations.  And we have another one coming up this weekend.

Our actual Christmas day celebration was a little crazy, we were supposed to go to my Mother-in-Law's house, but they were sick so everyone came to our house.  This was decided on Christmas Eve, so not a lot of prep time on my part, but everyone pitched in and we had a really great time!


Plus…I got a new camera for Christmas (thank you Chris).  I have been wanting a DSLR for years, and I'm so excited!!  I've taken like a million pictures so far :)




















We decorated Christmas Cookies as ugly Christmas sweaters :)






My brother holding our newest nephew Tucker.





 I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment