Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cookies and Pie

Now that I have my new computer, i am feeling more inclined to keep up with my blogs.  After all, it took my Dell about 5 whole minutes to turn on and the internet to start working.  How fast is my new Mac you ask....it takes about 30 seconds....that's a lot faster!!!  


Anyhoo, I am going to condense two blog posts into one here.  I made cookies, and I also made my famous pie.  I am not much of a cook, but I do enjoy baking.  There is an art to it, an art not involved with cooking.  Not to mention baking is a more take your time thing, and when I cook I feel like its a race-a-round until the food's on the table.


Making Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies...yummy!!!

 I got to use my new mixer for the first time!

Cookies!!!!







My next baking project (not in the same day) was my pie.  You can find this recipe on foodnetwork.com 







This pie is always a big hit with everyone.  Its not super easy to make, and its very time consuming, but its all worth it when you impress everyone with your baking skills.  And you take a big bit of pie and it tastes like heaven in your mouth.  Yummmy heaven :)

No comments:

Post a Comment