Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Finally got myself a new computer!!!

I have been wanting a MacBook Pro for ages now.  And today my wish finally came true...I got a gift card from my Dad and money from my Mom, and Chris gave me his gift card from my Dad, and I got myself a brand spanking new MacBook Pro!!!

I made sure to document this monumental event :) 







I have been spending this evening learning all the cool new things that my MacBook Pro can do, and my Dell only dreamed of doing :)  I made a slideshow of my dog...I have to say its pretty awesome, and it only took me about 10-15 minutes!!!




I also had some fun with photo booth. Seriously....once you go Mac, you will never go back :)


Looking forward to all the adventures that my Mac will be taking me on...together we can accomplish ANYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment