Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dry Shampoo Miracle

I am a huge fan of dry shampoo!!!

Below is a picture I took of myself over vacation, my hair hadn't been washed in 5 days....some may say "gross" (sister)...some may say "go you!" (me)!


I've used a few different kinds of dry shampoo, and I finally found my favorite!  I've posted this shampoo on my blog before, but not with a picture of how my hair looks with it.  Just spray, wait a few min (I usually do a quick blow-dry for added volume), brush and re-curl hair!  

I used to have thin, greasy hair - in high school it looked dirty by the end of the day.  As I've gotten older my hair has gotten a little bit thicker and dryer.  However since I stopped washing it everyday its gotten a little bit thicker and dried out a bit more.  I used to have to re-wash just my fringe...but since the discovery of this awesome dry shampoo I can go more days without washing, and don't have to re-wash the front!
This shit is awesome!!!  I would highly recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment