Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Alexis Victoria

I had the wonderful pleasure this past weekend to meet my beautiful niece, Alexis Victoria.  I got lots of adorable pictures (even if I'm not in any of them)




Babies are amazing in every way.  It's amazing how they take a little bit of mammy and a little bit of daddy and become their very own unique little person.
Growing inside their mommy for 40 weeks, a little baby in a baby bubble.
They are born into the world and start to become this little person.  It's an amazing this to watch, and be a part of....words can not describe.



My brother and his gf came with us to visit baby Lexi.  At just 3 weeks old, she is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen!


She watches as we talk...her head moving from one person to another.  Taking it all in....the moments that will eventually lead to her first words.


Will she ever fully grasp how much she is loved.  She has her Daddy wrapped around her finger, and he is glad to be there :)



A little photo editing fun...





No comments:

Post a Comment