Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Oh Baby! He's TWO!

I'm about a month late in writing this, but my little baby turned 2 last month!  Seriously, how did that happen?  I literally feel like we just brought him home from the hospital yesterday.  On the other hand, I also feel like he's been a part of our lives forever.

Don't get me wrong, we have days when I can't wait for him to take a nap, or go to bed.  But most days he is so much fun!  I feel like I'm enjoying each new stage so much more than the last.  He was cute as a baby, but the toddler stage is so much fun.  He learns a new word everyday (really more like several new words now).













I'm trying to keep track of all the cuteness, but I know I'm going to forget something.

He loves to dance and sing... he has started singing along with me when I sing our "night night song")
He loves making you laugh... he'll doing something over and over as long as you keep laughing
He adores all things bunny and bear
He thinks everything is blue
He loves puzzles, cooking, and trains
He loves to sit with me as I play the piano or ukulele
He will always point out when there's two of something
He is one of the most observant kids I know... he notices everything, and will let you know when its different, or out of place
He loves spending the day with his Grammy (and we are so thankful when he does)
He is the worlds best sleeper!!!  Seriously and knock on wood a million times!

I am trying to savor every moment of our lives right now, but if our future holds anything like our past, we are in for a wonderful ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment