Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Beach Baby

We are lucky enough to have the opportunity to go to the beach a few times a summer.  
I love when Chris joins us on vacation, but I also really love it when Colton and I get to spend some time with my family, just us.

He is one of the best behaved children, I swear!  It makes it so you can do anything, because he's just such a good boy!  I am truly so very blessed.

We went out to dinner the last night we were there, and to say the service was crappy is an understatement.  We waited over an hour for a table when they told us it would be about 20 min.  But the whole time we waited Colton just watched the guy playing guitar in the lobby.  He actually had a really great time and enjoyed the biggest grilled cheese I've ever seen, and got some ice-cream as a treat.  Seriously....such a wonderful kid. <3






No comments:

Post a Comment