Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Summa Summa Summa-time!

I am so excited that summer is here! (Actually its been here for a while, but I've been busy).  Being a teacher, I get the chance to experience stay-at-home life with my little buddy for a few weeks in the summer.  And we LOVE it!!!



We've been to the beach once already, and we are going back
 next week.  We plan on taking a few "field trips" this summer to the zoo, the ice-cream factory, and maybe the aquarium.  But as far as daily, we usually take our time getting up and moving in the morning, have breakfast, take a walk, and sit by the baby pool before lunch. 



It's been so relaxing and I am loving spending all this time with my boy.  He is growing so fast, and I have to say, this is my FAVORITE age so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment