Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Fishnet and Glitter!!!

I had to change it up again....I am beginning to think I have nail polish issues LOL!
Anyhoo...how beautiful is this color be China Glaze!!!  I don't know the name of the color, the sticker on the bottom fell off.  It dries with a matte finish...really beautiful color, these pictures don't do the color justice!


I added a little shimmer (I've been dying to see what this glitter color looked like...its Full Spectrum by China Glaze.


I finished off with a black fishnet with my stamper.  It would be an understatement to say that this particular stamp was a pain in my ass.  You can see the many "not-so-perfect" spots.  I may end up fixing the nails that are truly crappy...but not tonight.

Seche Vite...the glossy finishing touch!  So loving the gel polish (yes I still have that pale pink underneath), it makes my polish stay on longer, and look how long my nails are!!! (This is pretty long for me)





2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to let you know I really enjoy looking at your nails. I wish I had the creativity you do. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I don't know that I'm all that creative, just get bored easy LOL :)

      Delete