Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pink Leopard Print

I am really loving the current state of my nails...the purple is really pretty, and the gel polish is looking very nice.  But, alas, I feel the need to add a little something...call it boredom....whatever :)
Here is my before picture, I got the gel nail polish 5 days ago.


I got a tip from another Konad stamper that you can mix your Konad polishes with other polishes to give you a larger variety without having to buy all the different Konad nail polishes....what a wonderful idea!   Now why didn't I think of that?

I used my silver Konad polish and mixed it with Sinful Colors Dream On.  I really like this Sinful Colors polish, and its pretty cheap, only $1.99.  It has the quality of OPI, and the price of Wet N Wild.


Add a blob of silver to the Konad plate, then add a blob of Dream On, mix together (I used a pointed Q-Tip to mix the colors).


I read about a roll on, roll off technique with the Konad stamper....it works a lot better than press on, press off!!!  See below...


All clean!!!  Add two coats of Seche Vite, and the look is complete!  Love the look!  Just what I wanted...a little touch of something pretty and different :) 


Picture without the camera flash, its really more of a pink color than purple.








No comments:

Post a Comment