Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

May Birchbox

My May (and first) Birchbox arrived!!!!!!!

This is a very exciting time!!!  I love getting packages (who doesn't), and this package has a bunch of really cool stuff!!!  It's $10 every month, and every month you will get a new box of samples personalized just for you!!!

This month's Birchbox is Gossip Girl themed....love the show!



You get a little card that expanse what you got, and how much the full-size would cost you (you are getting sample sizes in your Birchbox)


This month I got some Ojon Volumizing Shampoo, Dr. Jart + BB Cream (I'm new to this type of product....I don't wear a lot of creams because I tend to be plenty moisturized without), Color Club Disco Nap nail polish, and.....my most exciting product.....Algenist Eye Cream!!!!!  This cream (a full size tub) would cost $65!!!!  The sample size I got will last me quite a while, a little bit goes a long way.  I am always looking for a good eye cream....I hate my eye circles!  This cream is thick, and you don't need a lot, just a dab...it feels good on, soothing....very excited to see the results after a few days/weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment