Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

China Glaze and Essie


Wow, what a difference good polish makes.  
I was getting so frustrated with my nail color only lasting 2 days before it would start chipping.  Even when I would use OPI or Orly... still I'd get chips.  
As soon as I switched to Essie I noticed a huge difference!  I love this nail polish!!!  The colors are beautiful, and they last. 
 I also really like China Glaze...tried Crackle for the first time tonight.

Below I have Essie School of Hard Rocks.... I've had this color on for a few days, and I wanted to add a little something.  I was in Sally's and they had all their Glaze's on sale for $1.99.  
I picked up the Cracked Concrete (grey) and the Fault Line (purple). 
Below I have Cracked Concrete over the Essie color.

The reviews I've read say the Glazes work great when you apply a thick coat (which I didn't read until after I had applied my thin coat...oh well)  
However, everyone seems to say that the purple doesn't work as well as the other colors...we shall see.





Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment