Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Crocs and Charlotte Russe

I did a little shopping today....I defiantly have a bit of a shopping addiction!
I have never been a fan of Crocs....I don't care how comfortable people say they are...they are so damn ugly!  Seriously!!!  But, the Crocs people must have figured out that if they made their shoes more attractive, more people would buy them.....may I present the new age of Croc!


How cute are these!!!!  And they are so damn comfortable its not even funny!!! 


My next stop was to Charlotte Russe.  I love this store so much!!!  I have been on a hunt to find a pair of cute red earrings for my sister's bachlorette party this weekend.  I have found a few pairs, but nothing that I really liked...my taste is what some might called "eclectic" or just "unique".


I went in for a pair of earrings and came out with al of this!!!!  They were having a $5 sale.....all the jewelry in the whole store was $5!!!!  I got all this for $37, one of the bracelet sets was only $.99. 






1 comment:

  1. I have those Crocs in brown and black. Love them! So comfy I have to force myself to look beyond them in my closet some days just to mix it up.

    ReplyDelete