Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OneSole...Best Shoes EVER!!!


I have had these shoes for a few years now, and they are the best shoes on earth!!!  I am thinking about getting another pair this summer...maybe brown.







They are really great for going on vacation...you can have several pairs of shoes in one!  Pack a few topers, and BAM...a new pair of shoes.  Not to mention they are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes that I own.







I don't know that I've ever gotten more complements on a pair of shoes.  There is a toper for every occasion, every holiday, every outfit! 









You just snap the top off and snap on a new one.  The snaps are a bit of a bitch to get on and off, but they have to be secure...you wouldn't want your shoe to fall apart while you were wearing it.






I keep all my topers in the box the shoes came in...I have 12 different topers right now, so I have 12 different pairs of shoes in one box!


They also have clog topers!!!  
I get mine from a store in Bethany Beach...but I've never seen them sold anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment