Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Supernatural


I just had to say that "Supernatural" is the best show ever!!!
I am new to the show, I started watching a month or so ago.  They have seasons 1-6 on Netflix Instant watch.  Every season just gets better and better.  I am currently in the middle of season 5, and the character of Cas cracks me up!

The show can get a little creepy at times, you have to remember it's not real.  There is a part of the story line where they are questioning if God exists.  I was a little rattled by this turn of events, being a Christian myself, but I have always enjoyed sci-fi books and movies, I just have to keep in mind that its not real.  

One must separate fantasy from reality, and enjoy the fantasy for what it is, but not let it alter your reality.
Plus I love Jensen Ackles!!!  I loved him years ago on Days of Our Lives, and I love him even more on Supernatural.

Enjoy this YouTube clip...you will understand why the show is so awesome!


Here is another Jensen Ackles clip from one of my favorite episodes "Yellow Fever"...you have to understand what is going on in this episode.  Dean has ghost sickness, and it makes him paranoid....I watched this clip like 10 times....laugh out loud funny!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment