Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Gold Stripes

My most recent nail adventure...
I really like the Seche line of nail products...this time I used their matte base coat.

I found this tool in the basement.  My grandfather used to carve and paint ducks, he used this tool for painting ducks, I use it for removing paint from around my nails, and also for making polka dots :)


Next I painted 2 coats of Orly's Luxe over all my nails.


This was my first experience with Seche Vite.  It dried like magic..so super fast it was amazing!  The glossy shine it beautiful.  However, it is day two and I have three small chips in three of my nails.  I'm not sure if I just didn't apply the top coat thoroughly, or if this a not a long lasting top coat...we shall see.


After my nails were dry (which was less than 5 min...seriously) I applied a white strip to each nail.  These are supposed to be used to paint french tips, but use your imagination...use what you can find! 






















Next I applied a thick coat of Borghese's Espresso Brown....remove the strip right after you apply the polish...one nail at a time.




Then I finished off with another coat of Seche Vite...all finished!



No comments:

Post a Comment